Tuesday 10 February 2009

Hello.

So, it's be a while since I last wrote one of these 'things' but it's the closest I can get to talking to myself or about myself, apart from literally talking to myself which I tend to do when I'm on my own. I must say, it is quite nice to narrate your life out in a blog. I have a lot to say but I'm afraid I spent the last hour talking to myself until I thought about writing blogs again. You tend to write stuff on here in your most happiest moments and contrastingly in your most upsetting moments or when someone or something hurts you. It's a shame this life really, yet we live in it. We fail to see the misery that surrounds us and that is why we are so ignorant to the world. There are times when you take a little break from your own little world and look outside and that is when the realisation occurs and rarely do we ever do anything about it. I try to, but I fail to do so. I still try to make a difference somehow.
I don't know what to say anymore, as for now. I think I shall call it a day. hope the misery goes away, far away.
p.s - Listen to trance, it can really move your heart...if you feel it.

love x xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment